1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Bankruptcy
  4.  → Collections

Collections Lawyer Who Can Help You

Ibold & O’Brien has represented many clients in collections matters. We have helped individuals, as well as small and large businesses in collection actions for more than 30 years. Whether you are attempting to collect a consumer debt or a commercial debt, we can help you get what you deserve.

Collecting A Debt In Ohio

An experienced lawyer can help you by commencing litigation to pursue money owed to you. More importantly, a lawyer familiar with collections law can often help you collect a debt through negotiation, without resorting to the courts. We work efficiently to help our clients protect their bottom lines in a prompt and professional manner. If you are having trouble collecting any debt, our firm can assist you.

Depending on your situation, we can tailor our services to maximize the benefit to you while minimizing the risk. We can handle collections work on an hourly basis, or on a contingency fee basis. Whatever the nature of your problem, you should contact an attorney at Ibold & O’Brien to discuss your concerns.

Successful debt collection can make the difference between a successful venture and bankruptcy. An individual debt can place an enormous burden on you and your family. You are entitled to take action to collect the money owed to you.

We have substantial experience in collections matters. Attorney Casey P O’Brien has been appointed special counsel to the Ohio attorney general for revenue recovery (collections) to handle a variety of claims. His work as special counsel includes Medicaid estate recovery and the collection of all varieties of taxes, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) premiums and more.

Contact Our Business Planning Attorneys

Please contact the lawyers at Ibold & O’Brien regarding any debt collection matter. Our lawyers can be reached by phone at our Chardon office (440-607-5228) or our Orwell office (440-437-5295). We can also be contacted by email by filling out the intake form on our Contact Us page.