Brian L. Bly
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Real Estate
- Debt Collection
BRIAN L. BLY is a graduate of Riverside High School in Painesville. He received his B.A. Degree from Cleveland State University in 2003 and his J.D. Degree from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2007. Mr. Bly joined Petersen & Ibold in 2011.
Brian is a member of the Lake County and Geauga County Bar Associations. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Brian practices in areas of family law including divorce, dissolution, and child-related issues. He also handles real estate, debt collection, and construction law.
Brian is married with two children. He teaches Sunday School and plays softball.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2007
- Cleveland State University
- B.A. - 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Geauga County Bar Association, Member