1. Home
  2.  → Family Law

Compassionate Family Law And Divorce Attorney

Ibold & O’Brien helps Ohio families deal with emotionally charged family law matters, including divorce. We recognize that family law cases can be stressful, whether they involve the uncertainty of a divorce or the joy of an adoption.

Our attorneys in Chardon and Orwell are committed to providing compassionate, personalized, and knowledgeable legal advice and representation.

Skilled Legal Guidance

At Ibold & O’Brien, our family law practice encompasses a range of legal issues beyond divorce. We strive to ensure that families going through transition have the resources and knowledge to successfully move into the future. Our practice encompasses a broad range of family law matters, including:

  • Divorce or dissolution of marriage
  • Child custody, parenting time and child support
  • Paternity and adoption
  • Alimony and spousal support
  • Divorce and tax issues
  • Child custody modification
  • Modification of child support orders
  • Dependent, neglected and abused children

Ibold & O’Brien has the resources and experience to handle the most complex family law matters whether they involve:

  • DNA testing for paternity
  • Property or asset division, asset division
  • Division of retirement accounts
  • Business valuations for a high net worth divorce.

As a full-service law firm, we can draw on a wealth of resources for our family law clients. We recognize how divorces affect estate planning, bankruptcy filings and business matters. Regardless of what type of family law case is at hand, Ibold & O’Brien is committed to providing compassionate legal advice and representation and helping people move forward with their lives.

Contact Our Lawyers For Knowledgeable Family Law Representation

Please contact the family law lawyers at Ibold & O’Brien regarding any child custody, child support, adoption or divorce.

Our lawyers can be reached by phone at our Chardon office or our Orwell office at 440-607-5228. We can also be contacted by email through the intake form on our contact page.