Northeast Ohio Family Law and Divorce Attorney

Ibold & O’Brien has offices located in Chardon and Orwell, Ohio to help families deal with emotionally charged divorce and family law matters. We recognize that family law matters are stressful whether they involve the uncertainty of a divorce or the joy of an adoption. Our attorneys are committed to providing compassionate, personalized, and knowledgeable legal advice and representation.

Skilled Ohio Family Law Attorneys

Most people think that family law attorneys and divorce lawyers are the same. At Ibold & O’Brien, our family law practice includes more than divorce. We strive to ensure that families going through transition have the resources and knowledge to successfully move into the future.

Our lawyers are prepared to handle a broad range of family law matters including:

  • Divorce
  • Dissolution of Marriage
  • Child Support
  • Child Custody
  • Adoption
  • Alimony
  • Spousal Support
  • Paternity
  • Divorce Tax Issues
  • Child Custody Modification
  • Modification of Child Support Orders
  • Dependent, Neglected and Abused Children

Ibold & O’Brien has the resources and experience to handle the most complex family law matters whether they involve DNA testing for paternity or property division, asset division, retirement accounts, and business valuations for a high net-worth divorce. As a full service law firm we are able to draw on a wealth of resource for our family law clients. We recognize how divorces affect estate planning, bankruptcies filings, and business matters. Regardless of the family law matter, Ibold & O'Brien is committed to providing compassionate legal advice and representation and helping people move forward with their life.

Contact our Ohio Divorce and Family Law Lawyers

Please contact the family law lawyers at Ibold & O’Brien regarding any child custody, child support, adoption, or divorce. Our lawyers can be reached by phone at our Geauga County office (440-607-5228) or our Ashtabula County office (440-437-5295). We can also be contacted by e-mail by filling out the intake form on our Contact Us page.